Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A quick Blog while I am at work...

So... it is 6:24am and I am sitting here after a slow night of work with a hour until I can punch out and go to bed. So what do I do? I look at petfinder.com.... Sigh, I must be a idiot. I love animals, and I am looking at the kittens. Geeze! I want them all. I have decided since there are so many people I know who have kittens throughout the year, that I will only take the black ones. Its sad that in the 21st century people still hurt black cats, saying they are the devil and witches familiars. Well this Witch will take them in! So I am on a mission to take in and rehome the black cats in me area that I can take. I know I can't save them all, but I can save some. I might just keep a few. I do have 3 cats already though, lol, I must be crazy.

Until next time....

1 comment:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

LOL, I never EVER go to petfinder.com. It just makes me horribly sad to see all the pets there waiting for a home. With 3 cats, a over hundred pound dog, a rabbit and 3 kids...I just don't have the time, room or money for even one more living thing in my house!

I'm like you, I want to bring them ALL home.

Black dogs get the same treatment. No one wants to adopt a black animal of any type, apparently. Now why would a dog be more ferocious if he's black? Or a cat evil? Bah!