Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Keeping your MOUTH SHUT!

So, I have learned to just keep my mouth shut. Now I am not making claims I can make things happen just by saying or suggesting it. But I have had 3 clear instances where this has happened.

First off. my best friend is named Tara, she is married to a man named Ryan (I wont write about my feelings on him) and has a 2 years old son named Gabriel. Ok, so back in August of 2005, I was moving out to Milwaukee, WI for a contract photographer position with my ex Bruce and his 3 children (Brett, Brandan and Hanna). So Tara was just acting off. I looked at her and pronounced that she was pregnant! She told me I was insane and my witchy ways have gone to my head. Low and behold 9 months later she was going though labor and poof Gabriel was here! So about a month ago, we are on our way to a concert (Mindless Self Indulgence) and I again say she is pregnant. I am not predicting anything I was just joking, like I was the first time. Well I get a call and she is 6 weeks preggers. Now I guess I am to blame. Its all my fault (she was on the depo shot this time)!! Both times I said she is pregnant and 4 weeks later she finds out she is 6 weeks pregnant. Now I guess I can tell if a woman is 2 weeks pregnant (wink wink)...

Wait there is more.... so I am at work. I have a dementia patient who is like 90 some years old and his son is there. Well this patient proceeds to try and get out of bed. I say no, he ends up fighting me and kicking me. His good for nothing son stands at the end of the bed wringing his hands and is like I hope he doesn't have another heart attack. Well I hear this and in my effort to keep the old man in his bed I say "stay in bed, you don't want to have another heart attack"... not a minute after I say this does my guy go blue and proceeds to have a heart attack! THANK the Goddess that we all acted fast and he came out of it. Since that incident he has come though my unit a few more times on his visits to the hospital and been just fine and combative like a good ol' dementia patient should be! I have yet to see his son with him since.

So anyways. I am just keeping my mouth shut! (I hope all of you got a laugh out of this!!)

2 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

I would say, from how these things occurred, that it's not your intentions causing the incidents, but more likely an undiscovered or latent psychic ability.

Do you keep a dream journal? You might want to start if you don't. I'd be interested to see what kind of connections you make when looking back at what you dreamed.

You might also want to look at some articles on developing abilities or give a try at some sort of scrying or divination.

Khamona said...

I do tarot and scrying on the full and new moons. I great idea about the dream journal, I will have to start one!