Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quick Note from the Solitary Witch!

Ok, I know I am not blogging as much as I used to do. Bad Me! Bad, Bad, Bad!!! On that note, Tiffany is now off to basic training. I will miss you my sister. Last week Meghan, Tiffany and I did a protection ritual for her. I also made her a horsehair braided anklet. It held 4 of my horses tail hairs in it. Baily, my Thoroughbred for speed; Khadar, my Arabian for agility; Fyrestorme, my Connemara for durability and dextarity; and Pixie, my German Riding Pony for playfulness. If your interested in horses you can see my breeding program at Rohan Sport Ponies.

School is crazy, I dropped my speech class. I just can not handle 4 classes plus working full time. There is just not enough time in the week for me to do all the work! In my Anthropology class, Myth, Magic and Folklore I hope to do a book report on Drawing Down the Moon. Which is one of the best Pagan/Witchy books out there.

Photobucket

Also I wanted to do a roundup of my favorite Blogs.

Mrs. B at Confessions of a Pagan Soccar Mom, she always has a great Witchy blog.
The Wild Hunt Blog, Pagan News... I rarely go more than a day or two without checking this blog.
Nourished Mother, a great Girl who did a home birth with just her and her hubby, and she is a kick butt Herbalist also!!
WeedDance Farm, I love this blog, its a Herbal blog, and a fellow Michigander!
Last but not least, I just found this blog off of Mrs. B's page today, but it was so cool I had to post a link to it NeoPagan Ink, all about our Pagan tattoos! I have no tattoos or piercings (big baby), but like them none the less.

So... Until I find some more free time again...

3 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Thanks for the shout out :O)

I've missed your posts!!

Desi said...

HA! YAY for dropping Speech! Speech sucks. Indeed.

If only I could rid of it forevermore..

(Can you tell I'm saving that for the last possible moment in college? Heh)

Khamona said...

Desi, I to will be saving it for the last possible moment!