Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am Back!!

Photobucket
Ok, I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything. These past few weeks have been crazy. This sadly is my schedule until mid-december. I rarely get a free night to myself these days. My witchy sister Tiffany has enlisted in the Army, thank Goddess as an Army Medic. Now I am not a supporter of the miliatry (government making the calls), but I do support the soldiers, they are very brave, warriors to the bone! Also, since this being 9/11, I thought I would make a point to post this on my blog. So there is another Pagan in the military! Be safe sister, I will see you soon!
So, in the theme of the season, I would like to share some ghost experiences. As you all know, I work midnights at a local hospital. So, a while ago I was down in the concourse area around 3 amish. I was on my break reading a book. At this time of night there is nothing open, so I am sitting down on the couches reading my book and I hear the sound of faucetts running water. I look around, and go back to reading my book, pushing it off as just the pipes. Then about 15 feet away from me there is a sign. It is one of those that is metal around like a frame and a thick almost poster board like sign is slipped down inbetween. Well the poster part came out of the sign frame, this spooked me enough to go look at it. Well there was no way I could see why or how it came out of the frame. Anyways so I quickly turned tail and went to the elevator to go back to my floor. So I get into the elevator and all is normal, I hit my floor number and the doors close. Well as soon as the doors close the lights go out. I mumbled a few choice words, I felt like "something" was there. Anywho, I rumage around in my scrubs pocket to get my phone to call into my unit and let them know I am stuck in the elevator. So once I get the phone open and dial in the number and just before I hit send the doors open and I am on my floor. Creepy I know, it gets better, I walk onto my unit and they just finnished with a crash, so a patient had died.
Another story, I get a call last night from my friend Chris freaking out because he experienced his fist haunting. He is a security guard, and was locking up and he felt something touch his shoulder. The old mansion, now a school, is said to be haunted. Anyways he called me so I could go look at it sometime and to make him a charm to protect him and repell ghosts. We shall see what comes of this.
Photobucket
On a last note, September 27th is Pagan Pride Day! I will be going with my mother to a festival locally. Bring out your flare and show your pride!!
Until next time... (hopefully sooner than last time)

2 comments:

shadesongs said...

Bunch of comments. There is a Pagan in the Milatary group somewhere out there. I lost the info when my previous computer died. But I think it was a yahoo group???!!!
I used to work 3-11 on a end stage dementia unit, we had hauntings quite regularlly. It was even a joke when we heard call bells going off with either no one in there or everyone sounds asleep. And my unit couldn't have had that many electrical shorts! I have even see a wheelchair going down the hall with no one in it. That one I grabbed a CNA just to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Now I work 7am to 7pm every weekend, so no more hauntings for now!
Good luck with your studies!

Khamona said...

Thanks! We have had the call bell thing many times. I work the 7pm to 730am shift. I don't mind the hauntings, making it interesting to work the night shift.