Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Quarter of a Century Ago....



Well, I am now 25 years old! Egads, where has the time gone? Lets see, I know all of you will say I have so much time, but lets list the things I thought I would have had accomplished by now, shall we? Ok, I am not a mother, no biggie I gave myself from 20-30 to have my 1st, I am now to the half way point. I say 30, because having your 1st child before then cuts down on the medical problems for the mother and child, also to be done having children by 35, because this cuts down on lots of birth defects and issues associated with women waiting and having children later in life. It doesnt prevent it, but cuts down on the issues I would rather spare my child if I can.

Wow, I went off on a little tangent, another accomplishment I have not reached is being in my career. I know when I left High School, I wanted to be a horse trainer/breeder on the large scale, then video editor. Well low and behold neither has panned out. Though I do breed horses. School is going to take longer than I thought, so I am saying being done and in my position as a Physicians Assistant by 35 now. I thought I would be married, well that didnt work also. I ran from marriage twice. Both times for the best I think!

Until, I am inspired again....


No comments: