Monday, November 3, 2008

Totally belated Samhain!

Samhain Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok, so I am a ratfink! I have for two Wednesdays straight hurt my back out at work! It is November 3rd and I didnt do any ritual for Samhain other than my night before cleansing ritual bath and meditation. For the past 2 weeks I have been having back pain. I try not to let it get me down, but Egads does it just suck!

Tiffany and I went to a great local pagan store, Earth Lore and shopped for odds and ends. I am pinching pennies right now so I didnt get anything. We went and got lunch and also went to a cute little cider mill and got apple cider and cake doughnets. I had a date that night and we went to out to eat and decided since I wasnt in too much pain that we should go to Erabus (Worlds largest haunted house, 4 stories tall) before heading over to a halloween party. Did I mention we didnt dress up for this said party? LOL, well the haunted house was fun, except I got molested by a money (robot) and had to walk bent over for a while (stupid low ceilings). So by the time we got to the party I was hurting good and proper. So what do you do when your in pain? You take pain meds! LOL, this is where it gets funny. So I took a vicodin, didnt work. So I took another 30 mins later, didnt work either. So I try a Skalaxin, its like valium, muscle relaxer, and.... take another vicodin!

Now I am not a druggie, but I wanted to feel normal-ish. LOL, well I can still remember it. I felt just loopy. Oh man did I act like it, I snorted when I laughed at everything and I think I drooled a little. Anyone remember those weeble-wobbles? That was me! Thank goodness I eat a bunch of junk food or I would have just been sick as can be. Know how to hurt a already hurt back?? Puke with a hurt back!

Geeze, I get off on tangents. Anyways, so no Samhain for Erin. How sad! But at least I am feeling better and I am on a upswing at the moment. Now everyone lets light a candle and send positive thoughts my way on getting the house I want and job transfer!

So until next time...( I hope with Witch's Ball pics, if Amber would ever send them to me!)

No comments: