Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Pictures, Images and Photos

I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving. This is my first thanksgiving with Jeff. I am happy about it in some ways, and not so happy about it in others (I woke up at 5am to cook plus we are moving this afternoon!) I woke up bright and early to start cooking. Last night I did the pumpkin rolls. This morning I started the turkey and jello, and pumpkin pie (deep dish). I am currently working on the green beans and stuffing. I completely forgot to buy rolls and potatoes. So Jeff is gonna have to make them. I am taking everything over to his fathers, so he can enjoy it with us. After that we are starting to move! My car will be packed with Thanksgiving food and boxes of stuff.

Last night we signed the papers on the house we are leasing. Its exciting and frightening at the same time. But once we are all settled in I am sure all will be great. We are in a rush to get everything in as we want to be able to celebrate Yule and christmas there.

Some things I am thankful for:

1. My Mother, without her I am sure I would have set the kitchen on fire at least once since I hadnt woken up completely before I started cooking.

2. Jeff, he is a wonderful man. He makes sure I am always OK.

3. To have the lease done and over with. We now have a house of our own.

4. For my Grandmother who was awake at 6am, when I called her because I forgot how to make the family secrete jello recipe. (I have made it 100 times before!)

5. Also to have a job. Michigan is in trouble job wise. Even though I am currently injured and on Workmans Comp. I stilll have my JOB!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, and I will post again once the internet is turned on at the new house!

No comments: